The TEAM European project organises its Final Event at the EUREF Campus, in Berlin, Germany, on 18-19 October 2016. Please find attached the respective Save the Date announcement.
TEAM evolves traditional mobility patterns to become elastic by joining all traffic participants and infrastructure operators together into one collaborative network. New smartphone and cloud services are balancing individual and global needs and make drivers, travellers, vehicles and infrastructure act as a “team”.
The TEAM final event offers:
- a major debate on the future of mobility, including smart innovations that move Vehicle-2-X systems from cooperation to real collaboration,
- a dedicated conference including high-level speakers from industry and authorities,
- creative workshops to design future elastic mobility,
- first-hand experience by driving demonstrations,
- a multimedia exhibition featuring TEAM applications and infrastructure solutions.