The results of the call for contributions for the 29th ITS World Congress in Suzhou are in!
Thank you to all who sent in submissions! The International Programme Committee is pleased to have received an excellent number of papers and special interest session proposals, with good representations across the Asia Pacific, Americas and EMEA regions.
The topics and subtopics of ITS World Congress in Suzhou include:
- Sustainable and Transformation Development of Transport
- Cooperative, Connected and Automated Mobility
- Intelligent and Digital Transport Infrastructure
- Integrated Transport Systems
- Advanced Technology for Improved Services
- Smart Cities and Future Transport
- Pricing and Travel Demand Management
- Policy, Standards and Harmonization
We are very interested in hearing from high-level experts from the EMEA region who plan to travel to Suzhou for the 2023 ITS World Congress for potential speaking opportunities. If you or someone from your organisation will be at the Congress, please do get in touch with us at SpeakerITS@mail.ertico.com.