TRA (Transport Research Arena) is a European transport policy conference organised for the first time in 2006 in Gothenburg. Taking place once every two years, the conference is co-organised by the European Commission and supported by European technology platforms and local organisers. TRA aims at exploring the most advanced research and innovations, the latest technological and industrial developments and implementations, and innovative policies, in Europe and worldwide.
The 7th edition of the TRA will take place next year in Vienna. Important information:
- Date: 16th to 19th April 2018
- Place: Vienna, Austria
- Motto: A digital era for transport
- Focus topics:
- How digitalisation is transforming transport and mobility systems;
- Decarbonisation and future growth – how to change our mobility system and remain competitive;
- Shaping the new mobility landscape – a vision for transport and mobility in Europe.
Find out more about TRA 2018 here.