The Volkswagen Group is forging ahead with the fundamental change of system in individual mobility and systematically aligning with electric drives. The Group is planning to launch almost 70 new electric models in the next ten years – instead of the 50 previously planned. As a result, the projected number of vehicles to be built on the Group’s electric platforms in the next decade will increase from 15 million to 22 million. Expanding e-mobility is an important building block on the road to a CO2-neutral balance. Volkswagen has signed off a comprehensive decarbonization program aimed at achieving a fully CO2-neutral balance in all areas from fleet to production to administration by 2050. Volkswagen is thus fully committed to the Paris climate targets.
October 10, 2018
January 19, 2018
January 12, 2018
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
- Meet the expert – talking about eCall with François Fischer
May 29 - May 31
June 3 - June 6
June 5 - June 7