- This event has passed.
Wireless dynamic charging for Fully Electric Vehicles: Challenges & Concepts
February 2, 2016
One-day conference on Tuesday 2 February 2016
ERTICO offices, Blue Tower, 326 avenue Louise, Brussels
The 25 partners of the FABRIC project (www.fabric-project.eu) are pleased to invite you to a One-day Conference highlighting the different aspects of FEV (Fully Electric Vehicle) dynamic charging.
Join us in Brussels and…
- Discover the concept of wireless charging technology for road vehicles and its potential to facilitate a shift from petrol and diesel to electric vehicles.
- Learn about the different ICT tools and requirements for robust, efficient and user-friendly charging of vehicles.
- See what lessons have been learned from the development of wireless dynamic or stationary charging prototypes.
- Find out more about the related policies and standardisation efforts.
- Discuss the opportunities, enablers and barriers for market deployment.
- Network with project partners and other leading experts in the area of electro-mobility.
Participation is free but registration is required before 20 January 2016.
We will be very pleased to welcome you to the FABRIC Conference!