The ITS European congress 2019 programme offers delegates lots of opportunities to learn more about the latest ITS technologies and new mobility concepts. Join the discussions on policy issues, research findings and share best practices around the congress main theme ‘Fulfilling ITS promises’. New this edition are: thematic executive sessions with a focus on Smart Cities, MaaS and Automation and the Your Future Festival. A more comprehensive overview of the congress programme covering details on sessions, speakers, exhibitors, demonstrations, workshops and networking events that the Congress will offer, will be downloadable early April. Click here for an overview of the week: https://2019.itsineurope.com/week-overview/
May 30, 2014
August 8, 2014
September 26, 2016
June 30, 2014
- In Berlin the choice is yours: electric mobility or Currywurst?
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
September 3 - September 4