When: Tuesday 10 May 2016, 11h00-12h00 CET
The ITS Observatory is an online data-base for the ITS Community designed to become a unique and open source of knowledge on ITS deployment.
The ITS Observatory platform will be launched to the public in October 2016. A test version will be ready for the ITS Congress in Glasgow June 2016.
Join our webinar to learn what the ITS Observatory is and how you can benefit from it!
Moderator: Paul Kompfner, Head of Urban Mobility, ERTICO – ITS Europe; ITS Observatory Project Coordinator
- 11:00 Introduction
- 11:05-11:20 What is the ITS Observatory; key features and benefits
Paul Kompfner, Head of Urban Mobility, ERTICO – ITS Europe
- 11:20-11:30 Value for ITS Stakeholders
René André Jacob, Director Transaction Services International Public Sector – Xerox Business Services
- 11:30-11:40 Use cases
Simon Edwards, Senior Research Associate in ITS – Newcastle University
- 11:40-11:50 “Potential User” testimonial
Nuccia Fedel, Project Manager – ACI
- 11:50-11:55 Questions and Answers
- 11:55-12:00 Conclusions and next steps
To register, use this link